Car Accident Claim
We are specialist road traffic accident and car accident claim solicitors and barristers with a proven track record, providing expert legal assistance to maximise compensation in the event that you are unlucky enough to be involved in a road traffic accident.
Why would you need a solicitor? Here are a few reasons you may not be told of elsewhere:
- Your insurance company will recover their own losses. They will not recover yours. What they agree with the other side on liability is likely to bind you;
- You may have a solicitor appointed by your insurer or insurance broker. They will have usually paid for the case and have no money left to provide a quality service;
- You are entitled to appoint an independent solicitor, who will usually work on the basis that they will be paid by the other side;
- The other party's insurer will be trying to pay as little as possible (Norwich Union were famously quoted as saying that they should be able to send an apology and a bunch of flowers) and using their knowledge of the system to achieve this; and
- Your insurance company can issue or defend proceedings in your name. If they then fail to pay any amount agreed or awarded it is your credit reference that gets affected.
We have extensive experience dealing with claims for injuries ranging from relatively minor whiplash to ligament damage, broken bones, multiple trauma, paraplegia, amputation, brain injury and fatal accidents. We regularly take over cases from less experienced solicitors in difficult areas of speed, overtaking, junction accidents, difficult injuries, road surface defects and diesel spills. We are also especially expert in high loss of earnings cases or where people's jobs and careers have suffered as a result of injuries.
We will act under any Policy of Legal Expenses Insurance, so you do not have to stick with a Solicitor who may have paid a referral fee to your insurance broker to buy the right to conduct your case.
Don't be someone else's learning curve. Whether you want to use our expert services from the very beginning or wish us to take over conduct of your case, call us for clear, expert legal help. If you decide not to pursue the matter any further it costs you nothing.
If you need our help, either e-mail us anytime, or call 01404 861868.