Making a Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claim
- You ask us to deal with your road traffic accident claim. We send out a questionnaire to obtain basic information
- We review your case, assess the prospects and advise you on the matter overall
- You sign a "No Win, No Fee" agreement, known as a Conditional Fee Agreement. Where you do not already have legal expenses insurance we recommend you take out a policy
- We pursue the claim upon your behalf, while advising you on the way and helping you make the important decisions
- The case concludes, either by negotiation or trial
If you are successful your costs will be paid by the other side, provided you have complied with your obligations, including any success fee and/or insurance premium, and you keep all of your damages! If you are unsuccessful you only pay our out of pocket expenses of running your claim, which will be covered by your legal expenses insurance, while your insurer will pay any costs ordered against you and you will not have to pay any insurance premium.
Will You Have To Pay Anything?
|No, if you||Yes, if you|
If you need our help, either e-mail us anytime, or call 01404 861868.