Solicitor Fees Horror Stories
Every solicitor can recount horror stories of when clients get solicitor fees issues wrong or focus on matters of principle over matters of practicality. However, what we are looking at here are the horror stories that arise when lawyers, both barristers and solicitors, do not know what they are doing and get things horribly wrong to the potential cost of their clients.
We have only recently started to collate the horror stories that we have come across and the first few are below. However, we would be grateful to hear from you with any horror stories that you may have. This will help us to warn other unsuspecting clients.
Please remember that legal charges are not simple. If in doubt ask a specialist. If the matter goes no further there is no charge.
- Further Information
- Care and Conduct - The hidden tip/mark-up
- Creating Time - Padding time
- Fradulent Behaviour - A story of creative accounting
- Lazy Representation - What happens when lawyers fail to check their figures
- Lousy Representation - A tale of how clients can be misled and billed for the privilege
- Lousy Representation 2
- Solicitor Sacked
If you need our help, either e-mail us anytime, or call 01404 861868.